Papa's Mocharia Deluxe: a myfavoritevideogames review

 Papa's Mocharia Deluxe: a myfavoritevideogames review


So, I was walking home after a long day of work, right?
 When suddenly this intense urge came over me.

"Man I wish I could just work forever, I mean I just love my job as a barista so much."

If this sounds like something you may have experienced before, then I can only recommend you check this game out immediately! 


In this entry of the Papa Louie franchise, you're tasked with assembling multi-layered coffee's, each order demanding the precision and efficiency of a barista. Steam the milk just a little too much? That's a point deduction. Whipped cream is a little off-center? Point deduction.
Wore blue on St.Paddy's? Just hand in your two weeks at this point. 


Something I really love is the personalization, and it's not just cosmetics either. There are specific benefits that can be activated by equipping your character or store with certain items. There is an expansive catalogue of clothes and furniture, each one with their own theme to match the in-game season. 

This is when the game goes from a time-management simulator, to a straight up collectathon. 


Everything is logged in the main menu, including the customers you've unlocked so far and what you've learned about them. Every customer has specific requests, and if you fulfill all of them, then they can unlock a special outfit. 

I was pleasantly surprised by my experience with this game. The  world felt very alive because there was always a sense of progression. The seasons change as days go by, customers gain stars when they return to your store, and new ingredients and specials are rolled out as you make a name for yourself. 


I recommend buying this one if you like to think a step ahead, and if you're a fan of cozy gaming. 

I do not recommend buying this game if you really hate coffee.





Comments

  1. I have played these types of games and I lowkey love these games because it satisfies you at some points. I was genuinely surprised to see that these games still exists. Thanks for making me remember my childhood!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad to bring back such pleasant memories.
      I remember: I used to turn my chromebook away from the teacher, and I would play Papa’s Pizzeria on coolmathgames.com (R.I.P. Flash)

      Delete
    2. Dude, I still play that coolmathgames.com and crazygames.com, these two are absolutely the nostalgic ones I have ever played with such enthusiasm.

      Delete

Post a Comment