Mavvel Rivals Summer event

 Currently, one of the games that I have been playing a lot more recently has been Marvel Rivals. Truly, I think that this game is super fun, especially if you love hero shooters. I remember finding out about the game coming out when they first revealed the trailer for it, and I thought how amazing it looked. The characters I always gravitated to were MoonKnight, Cloak and Dagger, and Star-Lord. These three characters have been my favorite Marvel characters for a while, so I felt the need to learn how to play them. 

I stopped playing the game around season 2, but came back for season 5. I personally do love to play comp in almost every game I play, so I instantly started playing it then. During the first season back, I was able to get to Grandmaster, which is a pretty high rank, but I knew I could do better. A few seasons ago, I was able to make it to Celestial 2 consistently. 




Back to the Main topic, I think that this summer event is pretty awesome! The 'new social area that they added was cool to explore! I really enjoy the nice beach vibes and think it's cool that they even added a mini fishing game for the main event pass. The skins in the event all look really nice, and I can't wait for the white fox skin to be released since she's one of the new characters that I've been enjoying playing. My favorite skin from the event is definitely Cloak and Daggers since they got so many options!










Comments