HEY GUYSS! HERE ARE TOP 5 PHONK SONGS THAT YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO WHEN YOU'RE BORED!!! (lemme know in the comments what's your fav music genre and would you like to explore this music genre?)
My connection to this music genre:
I started listening to this genre when I first heard it in Instagram reels, and know what? I was actually mesmerized because the way they blend the music is so cool because they use upbeats and synths to create this masterpieces. I am lowkey obsessed with this genre and wherever I go like, driving, trip, etc. I always listen to it because it makes me feel like I am in the edit of a movie. Maybe I should be, right? Anyways, I would actually highly recommend this to you all because if you didn't hear this, you heard nothing. I also know the lyrics of some phonk songs because as I said, I'm an explorer of songs so I love investigating new songs that are released.
Phonk History:
This music was basically found in the early 1990s as a Memphis raps, and it soon become popular because this generation took those funk raps into something next level, and know what? this next level is actually INSANEEEEE!!! I lowkey love this music genre because the creativity level is actually outstanding. So, this music comes from Brazil and creators use the upbeats, synthesizers, and other types of instruments into it to make something unique. And TRUST ME, you'll love it. When the first phonk music came out, people loved it too much that they made insane edits on that music, and this music was none other than "Murder In My Mind" by Kordhell.
Here are 5 phonk songs that you should give it a try:
1.
This song is insane to be very honest! You should actually give it a try. Rubikdice, Chilx, and WAA were the one who created this masterpiece. I personally love this song because the way blended music is CRAAAZZZZZYYYYYYY!!! The vocals are also modulated in a good level that people actually understand the lyrics. I personally love it because the way use the clock sound effect was actually unexpected for me. This track combines elements of
Brazilian-funk and modern phonk-inspired electronic music, creating a sound that is both catchy and powerful. You should lowkey give it a try!
2.
You might know this one so blindly because this one is also known as
salesman funk from Squid Game. Everyone around the world tries to make their own edits with this soundtrack because this song is actually an aura forming track. This track was created by MGD and it actually went SUPERRRHITTTT!!! I personally love this because of the vocals and synthesizers they used and blended it in a way that the audience's jaw dropped and lowkey this will always be in my playlist. Mostly people made edits of Salesman from Squid Game and discussion came up that "bro owns this song" and loads of people agreed with that opinion.
3.
This track is actually a fast paced track because the synthesizer is going in a loop. This track is mostly used for car edits (I genuinely love this car edits because I am fond of cars), movie clips edits, workout edits, etc. This track was created by h6itam, n7san7os, Mc Menor Do Alvorada and they are credited as performers, songwriters, and producers of this masterpiece. I actually reacted to this track and I liked how they make it to a loop and gave this a 10/10 rating. This song was released on January 16, 2026.
4.
This track is also a world-famous track and loads people are making reels on it whether it's cooking, dancing, acting, or edits. Also, if you search "NO BATIDAO" on YouTube, you'll get a lots of mashups such as, Voce Na Mira X NO BATIDAO, NO BATIDAO X Montagem Pegadora, and many more. This track was created by ZXKAI and slxughter and was released on September 5, 2025. People actually loves this track because the lyrics are easy to say (for me especially!).
5.
This track is my alarm clock because I usually listen to this when I wake up for 2 reasons:
- It's my alarm clock and I get the energy instantly.
- The pic has car (obviously because I love cars).
I love the vocals because they are insane and so the music is also outstanding. This track actually gained a wide attention among the fans of phonk, especially on social media platforms where people actually make edits of gaming, sports highlights, car videos, and short-form content. This was created by DJ FKU, and NAOMI and it gained most attention because it's recently released.
CONCLUSION:
Phonk music is a new generation music and it attracts a lot of young people because most of them are on social media and seeing a lots of car edits, movie clip edits, they are mesmerized. All I want to say is "Phonk is the BEST music of all". I say this because it makes your boring life easier and faster. It's like you're in a movie scene getting ready for a fight or just for flexing. Let me know in the comments that would you listen to this genre?
THANK YOU!!
Comments
Post a Comment