Review on Lego Batman: Legacy Of The Dark Knight

 
For this week of the blog the game that I have been playing is the new Lego batman game. This game was one that I've been excited for to come out since it got announced at gamescon earlier last year. To start off the story of the game was wonderful, Covering most of Batman's life starting from a kid to ending with him being a little older by having salt and pepper hair. The game is based on majority of the Batman Movies over the years and is filled with many references to media that includes Batman and other Characters from the D.C Universe. The roster including fan favorite characters Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, Jim Gordan, and Taila. Each character has unique ability's, multiple different costume designs, and play styles. Growing up on playing the Batman Arkham Games you can tell how much inspiration Lego took from it and transferred it well over to the new game. Using the Photo Mode in this game also come out to be pretty easy to use but it's very simple which does work for a lego game. One of the only problems with the game I have is that there are some aspects from previous Lego games that don't make a return. For example the Major one is how red bricks work in the game. In prior games Red bricks would unlock a special feature while in this one you can just change the suit colorway with it. The problem here is that it doesn't feel like all the colorways were tested and a lot of them just don't mash well with the suits.  Over all I think that the game is truly one of the best lego games to come out ever. I would give it a Rating of 9/10. 




Comments

Post a Comment