My Opinion On Fashion DOs and DONTs

My opinion on fashion do’s and don’ts

Hi again, it’s Lily Panzitta and this is my second blog post for Culture Cram! I’m excited to share a couple of my “do’s” and “don’ts” for fashion. These are just my opinions, so take them with a grain of salt. Your style is anything you want it to be. 

Anyway, let’s get into it...

DO’s

-Accessories, many accessories.

-Bangle bracelets, dangly jewelry, long necklaces, unique necklaces/bracelets/jewelry in general.

-Matching clothing / accessories / purses / shoes / literally whatever.

-Layering. You can’t go wrong with some layers, unless it’s too many and it looks absolutely ridiculous. 

-Lace, gems, etc., anything that makes your outfit stand out.

-Multiple aesthetics. It’s always nice to switch it up and try something new you might like. Do something different.

-Colors that complement each other well or a couple colorful pieces in general.

-Exploration, confidence, and open mindedness are key.

-Animal print, I love it.

-Uniqueness... we need more of this.

-Basic outfit. It’s cute, comfy, and simple. Who cares. 

 

DON’T’s 

-Full outfits that match your skin color… it looks like you’re naked from afar.

-Too many colors clashing or patterns combined. It’s too busy and too much of an eyesore.

Ex: a polka dotted shirt and striped pants ... sorry what is going on.

-Too many statement pieces.

-Super worn or dirty looking expensive clothing. Maybe I'm not getting it but also don’t mistake what I'm saying for a typical street wear look. 

I’ll be honest, hot take, but golden goose shoes are a no for me. I really don’t get why people buy them scuffed. Just buy brand new sneakers and wear them everywhere for a week or two; they’ll get just as dirty as how you would’ve bought them.  

-Brown with black or purple with blue like I don’t know... I guess debatable but I don’t like it. Pick a different color combo.

-Wearing the exact same outfit a popular character wears, this one isn’t crazy and maybe I've done it myself honestly (on accident) and if you're just dressing up in a costume (like for Halloween) then whatever but copying a character from a show is just doing a lot. Be your own person. 

-Wearing any type of animal tail, whiskers, ears on a daily basis. C'mon now.  Get up.

-An outfit that looks like something else. Look at yourself in the mirror for a sec before leaving the house. What does it look like to you? Take a closer look. Yeah, it looks like a stain on your pants, not a pattern. Just get rid of it. 

-Anything uncomfortable, why put yourself through that? Be free.

And that’s it! Thank you for reading all the way to here. I hope these help you from choosing some crazy ass outfit combo. Be careful out there. 

 

Again, these are just my opinions. 

Bye xoxo

Lily Panzitta

 


Comments