Have you ever thought that people goes crazy when they hear someone disagreeing or telling down sides of their favorite movies or songs?
I believe entertainment plays an important role in our life. There are various kind of entertainment by which people also find peace, satisfaction, and happy. But to some people, they love movies and songs, and these are the most popular genres in entertainment. I personally love movies, songs, and gaming videos/games because I feel so good to be honest. I just love to do these things in my free time.
However, I think both these genres has a lot of positive impact on people, well some don't. They both have the power to inspire emotions within people, they also tell different stories, whether it's a song or a movie. Still, there's debate everywhere happening that which one has the greater impact. My personal opinion would be — it depends on a person's mood and feelings.
The people who supports movies will argue that films provide a more complete experience. Movies combine visuals, dialogue, music, acting, and storytelling to create immersive words. A single film can actually show a person's life, and can also motivate them somehow. It also introduce audiences to the complex characters that actor plays a role as (like Heath Ledger played Joker), it also leads to explore important social issues, and also it deliver the powerful emotional moments (like it did when the actors heard about Heath Ledger's death). I personally think that movies also allows viewers to experience the stories in a way that actually feels realistically engaging and interesting. It is because of their length and depth, films often leave lasting impressions on audiences (just like it did with OBSESSION!).
On the other hand, the people who support music believes that it has a more direct emotional attachment with people. I personally agree with this statement because I lowkey think that songs can capture your actual feelings like happiness, sadness, love, or motivation in just minutes. Unlike movies, songs are easy to listen to anytime and anywhere, whether while studying, exercising, driving, or relaxing. Music actually has a unique ability to connect with personal memories (which I love the most!), it also makes the certain songs meaningful for years.
However, I think movies and songs are actually not completely separate forms of entertainment. In reality, they work together. We see most movies become memorable because of their soundtracks, and some also gain some popularity after being featured in movies. This type of relationship actually demonstrates how both mediums actually enhance each other's impact.
To conclude, there is not an right answer to this debate between movies and songs. Movies offer the peak detailing storytelling and immersive experiences, while songs provide quick emotional connections and everyday accessibility. Ultimately, the greater form of entertainment depends on individual preferences and what a person is actually looking for at a particular moment.
Guys!! Lemme know in the comments what are your thoughts about it! I would love to see some suggestions and your opinions about it.
THANK YOU!


Comments
Post a Comment