Automaton Heart: a myfavoritevideogames review
A friend recommended this game to me once I told him I was writing video game reviews with the sole objective of:
"Proving that I'm a real gamer by only playing good video games."
So yeah, don't call yourself a gamer if you haven't played this one, and if you only play games on your phone.
Automaton Heart is a surreal exploration/platformer experience, and is the sequel to the 2022 video game, Automaton Lung. The series is known for it's vast and unique maps in which the player is equipped with gadgets and upgrades to help them traverse and combat against enemies. Amidst it's 58 steam reviews, users describe the game as "directionless" and "addicting".
My favorite part about this game are the unique enemies. Just like the classic RPG's that Heart takes inspiration from, enemies are randomly generated and respawn upon returning to a level. You fight polygons that shoot circles at you, very low-rendered... whatever the heck is captured in this image... and other surprises I encourage players discover for themselves.
So I'd actually like to change my mind, because really the music is the best part about this game.
Players who take the time to explore every nook and cranny will find the real treasure buried behind this game: the secret CD's. Even if players don't seek these tracks out, there is still a phenomenal soundtrack for every level the player finds themself in.
Some of my favorite tracks include: Alma, Misha, Title, and Heart.
I'd love to embed each song individually but unfortunately the full soundtrack is not yet available. (Guess you got to buy the game if you want to listen).
Automaton-Heart OST (Side-B)
Automaton-Heart OST (Side-B)
I recommend buying this game if you love weird vibes and movement shooters.
I do not recommend this one if you are normal.
I do not recommend this one if you are normal.
.jpg)



Comments
Post a Comment